The TEN Tenors
Love is in the Air
Atlanta Symphony Hall will be implementing a mandatory vaccine policy for audiences. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours prior to performance, as well as matching photo ID, will be required upon arrival to Atlanta Symphony Hall. As of November 1, patrons under 12 will not be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
Saturday at 7:00PM
Open your hearts to the The TEN Tenors because Love Is in the Air!
The TEN Tenors will be singing some of the most popular feel-good love songs and wedding first dance songs of all time. They’ll cover many of your favourite romantic tunes, from pop songs with a twist to classic love songs,and even a few of the most famous and touching love arias in existence.
The concert includes “All You Need Is Love”, “Unchained Melody”, “I’d do Anything for Love” and that enduring classic“Somebody To Love” along with many more, all performed in incredible 10-part harmony. These songs and many more celebrate one of thegreatest feelings in the world. They’re the best reminder that love is free but can make you feel like the richest person in the world.
Love Is In The Air is the sort of concert guaranteed to fill you with passion and put a huge smile on your face. For anyone with a soft spot for a tender tune, this is an experience not to be missed.
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - All patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.