This is your one-stop-shop for help in planning your group outing to see the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. You'll find information about our year-round concerts, benefits of purchasing group tickets, ways to enhance your experience, and sample itineraries.
Brochures & Information
Exclusive Group Benefits
Enjoy these incredible benefits as part of your group offering:
- Discounted ticket pricing for groups of 10 or more (for most concerts)
- Reserve your seats in advance with no deposit for convenient planning
- Recognition in Symphony Hall for groups of 20 or more
- Tickets can be mailed in advance, or held at the box office for easy pick up
- Arrange for your group to chat with a musician after the concert for a private meet and greet experience
- Complimentary motor coach parking
- Complimentary access to a future Behind the Curtain concert filming
Discounts and benefits only apply to Delta Classical Series concerts (does not include Atlanta Symphony Hall LIVE or Movies in Concerts). For more information regarding group tickets, please Request Group Tickets.
Get a Group & Go!
Nothing brings people together like the transcendent power of music, and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra’s 79th season is the perfect time to bring students, staff, community groups, family and friends to Atlanta Symphony Hall. The ASO is as unparalleled and vibrant as the city and communities we represent. With our own unique sound, an appetite for artistic innovation, and a spirit that is woven into the fabric of this great city—we are sure to have the perfect concert for your group. Let us help you plan your next immersive Atlanta experience.
Symphony Hall is the perfect event location for all your needs:
- Community Group Celebrations
- School Tour Groups
- Networking Receptions
- Team Building Events
- Conference Engagements + Employee Recognition
- Holiday Parties + Special Events
- And more!
For daytime field trip opportunities, please visit aso.org/education