As ambassadors of the ASO, our volunteers are a vital part of the concert experience for our patrons and guests. We know that the warm and welcoming environment we strive to provide would not be possible without our generous volunteers. So, thank you for being here.
PLUS Ushers also have the opportunity to hear ASO concerts while volunteering!
Requirements to Volunteer with the ASO:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy performing the duties of greeter, ticket taker and usher, while standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be confident in assisting staff in the event of an emergency or evacuation.
- Must be willing to volunteer for a variety of concerts and events over the course of each season.
Steps to Get Started:
- Create a volunteer profile if you are ready to apply now.
- Once your profile is complete, you will be asked to provide proof of vaccination.
- Once you've provided proof of vaccination, you will need to sign up to attend one of the mandatory Woodruff Arts Center volunteer training sessions (these happen regularly throughout the year).
- Once you've completed the Woodruff Arts Center training, you will need to attend a mandatory Atlanta Symphony Orchestra training. These training sessions will begin in August for the 2022/23 season and are offered quarterly based on demand, so please plan to attend in August to be certified as a volunteer for the full season.
- Once you've completed both training sessions, you will be able to view available volunteer shifts, which are added one month at a time.
Please email ASOVolunteers@atlantasymphony.org with any questions. Thank you for your support of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.