FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestra World Tour
with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Atlanta Symphony Hall will be implementing a mandatory vaccine policy for audiences. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to performance, as well as matching photo ID, will be required upon arrival to Atlanta Symphony Hall. As of November 1, patrons under 12 will not be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
Tuesday at 8:00PM
Wednesday at 8:00PM
The FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestra World Tour, presented by AWR Music Productions, is an electrifying new concert based entirely on the groundbreaking game from SQUARE ENIX. Experience all-new symphonic arrangements based on composer Nobuo Uematsu’s beloved FINAL FANTASY VII music, and the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE theme song "Hollow."
This brand-new music is performed by an orchestra, led by Grammy® Award-winning conductor Arnie Roth, with stunning, high-definition video scenes from the new game created exclusively for this concert by SQUARE ENIX. Immerse yourself in the world of one of the most visionary games of all time with this sensational multimedia concert experience!
Please Note: If you are a ticket holder of one of the previously postponed dates for this event, your new concert date is December 29, 2021. Patrons are encouraged to hold onto their tickets as they will be honored on that day.
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - Based on the City of Atlanta and CDC requirements, all patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.