FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestra World Tour
with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
DateDec 28 - 29, 2021
VenueAtlanta Symphony Hall
Tuesday at 8:00PM
Wednesday at 8:00PM
Our top priority is the safety of our patrons, artists, staff and our community. Due to the alarming rise in cases of COVID-19 in our community, we regretfully inform you that FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestra World Tour with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra on December 28 & 29, 2021 has been cancelled. This is not an easy decision to make, but in the current situation, we cannot move forward with these shows.
We are disappointed, however, we are doing our best to find alternative Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY programs and dates in 2022.
This event has been officially cancelled. All tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster will be automatically refunded. Due to the unprecedented volume of cancellations, please note that refunds can take up to 6 weeks.
For any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestra World Tour, presented by AWR Music Productions, is an electrifying new concert based entirely on the groundbreaking game from SQUARE ENIX. Experience all-new symphonic arrangements based on composer Nobuo Uematsu’s beloved FINAL FANTASY VII music, and the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE theme song "Hollow."
This brand-new music is performed by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and the Georgia Tech Chamber Choir, led by Grammy® Award-winning conductor Arnie Roth, with stunning, high-definition video scenes from the new game created exclusively for this concert by SQUARE ENIX. Immerse yourself in the world of one of the most visionary games of all time with this sensational multimedia concert experience!
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - Based on the City of Atlanta and CDC requirements, all patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.