Atlanta Symphony Hall will be implementing a mandatory vaccine policy for audiences. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours prior to performance, as well as matching photo ID, will be required upon arrival to Atlanta Symphony Hall. As of November 1, patrons under 12 will not be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
Saturday at 8:00PM
This show is presented by Delta Atlanta Symphony Hall Live and AEG Presents.
Through the power of her voice, Rupi Kaur brings a captivating performance to the world stage in an all-new spoken word poetry experience. Audiences are taken on a journey of personal loss and love, growth, mental health, community, friendship, and strength. These universal themes take center stage as original music scores the show and projections immerse audiences.
Performing new unpublished pieces, poems from ‘home body’ and greatest hits from her iconic books ‘milk and honey’ and ‘the sun and her flowers’- join Rupi on her World Tour as we reconnect with each other and most importantly, ourselves.
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - All patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.