Postponed: Leslie Odom, Jr.
"THE CHRISTMAS TOUR"
Wednesday at 8:00PM
Due to health and safety issues that impact logistic and production elements, Leslie Odom, Jr. "The Christmas Tour", scheduled for December 15, 2021 at Atlanta Symphony Hall, has been postponed. The show is currently being rescheduled, so be on the lookout for a follow-up email with information regarding the new date.
Please hang on to your tickets, they will be honored at the new rescheduled date, which will be announced shortly. For additional ticketing options, patrons can visit aso.org.
Leslie Odom, Jr. returns to Atlanta Symphony Hall on December 15 for "The Christmas Tour". Concert presented by Delta Atlanta Symphony Hall LIVE & Zero Mile Presents.
Leslie Odom, Jr. is a multifaceted, award-winning vocalist, songwriter, author, and actor. With a career that spans all performance genres, he has received recognition with Tony and Grammy Awards as well as Emmy and, most recently, two Academy Award nominations for his excellence and achievements in Broadway, television, film, and music. Odom most recently starred in the critically acclaimed Amazon film adaptation of One Night in Miami…, in which he performed the songs of legendary singer Sam Cooke. His portrayal of the soul icon and musical performance of the original song “Speak Now” was met with widespread praise and critical acclaim, earning him multiple award nominations. He can currently be heard voicing the character of ‘Owen Tillerman’ in Season 2 of the Apple TV+ animated musical-comedy series Central Park and will next star in David Chase’s Sopranos prequel Many Saints of Newark that is set to be released in theaters on October 1st.
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - Based on the City of Atlanta and CDC requirements, all patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.