Hannah Gadsby: Body of Work
Atlanta Symphony Hall will be implementing a mandatory vaccine policy for audiences. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to performance, as well as matching photo ID, will be required upon arrival to Atlanta Symphony Hall. As of November 1, patrons under 12 will not be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.
Sunday at 7:00PM
Presented by Delta Atlanta Symphony Hall Live & AEG Presents
The overnight success of Hannah Gadsby was more than ten years in the making, with her award winning stand up shows a sell out fixture in festivals across Australia and the UK since 2009. She played a character called Hannah on the TV series Please Like Me and has hosted three art documentaries, inspired by comedy art lectures she created to accompany collections at major galleries. Hannah’s first book will be released later this year.
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - Based on the City of Atlanta and CDC requirements, all patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.