Corinne Bailey Rae
Monday at 8:00PM
We are sharing the news that Joss Stone has tested positive for COVID-19. Unfortunately, she will be unable to perform at our scheduled concert date on January 31. Corinne Bailey Rae is still set to perform and the show will go on as scheduled.
For any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your flexibility and support.
-Atlanta Symphony Hall LIVE
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - Based on the City of Atlanta and CDC requirements, all patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.