Concerts in the Park: From Paris to Piedmont
DateJune 15, 2022
VenuePiedmont Park Oak Hill
Wednesday at 7:30PM
PLEASE NOTE: The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra is planning to perform in Piedmont Park on Wednesday, June 15, at 7:30 pm. We are monitoring the weather in case of storms and any updates will be posted on our social media channels and aso.org/Piedmont. Learn More
Associate Conductor Jerry Hou leads the ASO in an all-French program including selections from favorites such as Bizet’s Carmen, Dukas’ The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Debussy’s Nocturnes and more. This concert is FREE and open to the public.
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Concerts in the Park are presented by the Charles Loridans Foundation, Inc. and PNC. Major support is provided by The Mark and Evelyn Trammell Foundation, Inc., City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs, Fulton County Arts and Culture, the Georgia Council for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Know Before You Go
- Seating with a direct view of the stage is not guaranteed. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early, as seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Concert begins at 7:30pm.
- The performance will take place on Piedmont Park’s Oak Hill, located in the southwest corner of the park.
- There is limited parking at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens Parking Facility, adjacent to Piedmont Park. Patrons are encouraged to carpool, ride MARTA (Arts Center Station), walk or bike to the event.
- Patrons may bring outside food and beverages into the concert area; however, grills, glass containers and outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Beer, wine and food will be available for purchase on site.
- Pets are not permitted at this event. However, the Piedmont Park Dog Park will be open.
- In the case of inclement weather, check aso.org and ASO social media channels for updates.