Atlanta Symphony Hall will be implementing a mandatory vaccine policy for audiences. Beginning September 1, 2021, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to performance, as well as matching photo ID, will be required upon arrival to Atlanta Symphony Hall.
Friday at 7:00PM
Tyler Henry: Hollywood Medium, previously rescheduled for May 16, 2021 at Atlanta Symphony Hall, has been rescheduled to January 21, 2022. Patrons are encouraged to hold on to their tickets, as they will be honored at the new date.
Tyler Henry - The Hollywood Medium, star of E! Entertainment’s mega hit television show, Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry - continues his sold out national Live Show tour across the country. During his life-changing Live Show “An Evening of Hope and Healing” Tyler explains how he communicates with the other side, gives Live Audience Readings and answers audience questions. Tyler’s incredibly accurate, personal Live Readings of audience members often bring the entire audience to tears, giving them the proof, hope and understanding that “Our loved ones never really leave us.”
Tyler Henry was born with a unique gift that enables him to help countless people acquire closure, comfort and proof that consciousness transcends physical death. As an evidential based medium, his ability to provide detail-oriented specifics has quickly captured the attention of millions, even turning the most ardent skeptics into believers.
Tyler Henry is the most sought-after medium in Hollywood, as witnessed on Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, during his jaw-dropping readings to Hollywood celebrities looking for advice, connection and closure with loved ones. In each episode the young medium sits down and has one-on–one readings with top celebrities including: Ellen DeGeneres, Sophia Vergara, Howie Mandel, Jim Parsons, RuPaul, Eva Longoria, Allison Janney, Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian, Mel B, and Chrissy Metz to name a few. Tyler is also a best-selling author with his first book, Between Two Worlds – Lessons From The Other Side. His second book, Here and Hereafter, will be released in early 2022.
For more information, visit tylerhenryhollywoodmedium.com.
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - Based on the City of Atlanta and CDC requirements, all patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.