Concerts in the Park
FREE | Piedmont Park
Saturday, September 30 at 7:30pm
Bring a picnic along with your friends and family for an unforgettable evening of music under the stars as the ASO returns to Piedmont Park’s Oak Hill for a FREE concert on Saturday, September 30 at 7:30pm. Experience one of Atlanta's most cherished summer traditions while savoring the natural beauty of the park and the stunning sounds of your Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.
William R. Langley conducts the evening’s program, featuring a selection of classical masterworks that will be performed this coming season that opens at Symphony Hall this coming October.
View Program Information
Attendees are encouraged to arrive early with their picnic dinners, as seating with a good view of the stage is first-come, first-served. The ASYO String Chamber Ensemble will perform at 6:30pm, and there will also be a merchandise table with ASO branded gear for purchase, as well as food trucks with beverages to complete the picnic experience.
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Concerts in the Park are presented by Delta Air Lines and the Charles Loridans Foundation, Inc. Major support is provided by The Mark and Evelyn Trammell Foundation, Inc., City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs, Fulton County Arts and Culture, the Georgia Council for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts. Media support provided by Access Atlanta.
Know Before You Go
- Seating with a direct view of the stage is not guaranteed. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early, as seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Concert begins at 7:30pm.
- The performance will take place on Piedmont Park’s Oak Hill, located in the southwest corner of the park.
- There is limited parking at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens Parking Facility, adjacent to Piedmont Park. Patrons are encouraged to carpool, ride MARTA (Arts Center Station), walk or bike to the event.
- Patrons may bring outside food and beverages into the concert area; however, grills, glass containers and outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Beer, wine and food will be available for purchase on site.
- Pets are not permitted at this event. However, the Piedmont Park Dog Park will be open.
- In the case of inclement weather, check aso.org and ASO social media channels for updates.