Georgia Institute of Technology
Please enjoy $5 student tickets for select concerts throughout the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra 2021/22 season. To access your $5 tickets to Delta Classical Series performances below, please use promo code TECH.
Stay tuned for exciting news about our ASO College Pass! Information to be released in January 2022.
- Find your concert of choice from the listing below
- Click "Buy Tickets"
- Select your concert date & click "See Tickets"
- Select Unlock to the right of the screen and enter promo code TECH then Unlock
- Available $5 tickets will be listed
- Select tickets and proceed through checkout
Backpacks, large bags, large umbrellas, video and audio recording equipment, instruments, iPads, tablets and laptops are not permitted in Symphony Hall. Photographers may be taking pictures during performances.
Health & Safety
Our top priority is the safety of our community, as well as our audiences, performers and staff. In consultation with medical and public health experts and at the request of many of our artists, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra will be implementing a mandatory vaccine policy for audiences, who will be asked to show proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to the performance, beginning on September 1, 2021. Proof of vaccination or negative test will be required upon arrival to Atlanta Symphony Hall. Vaccinations will also be required for staff, patron-facing volunteers, musicians, chorus members and guest artists. Per the City of Atlanta, face masks are always required, unless eating or drinking. This policy will be instated for all performances in Atlanta Symphony Hall.
- All audience members must be fully vaccinated. You are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive a second dose in a two-dose vaccine series or two weeks after you receive a single-dose vaccine.
- Patrons who are not fully vaccinated, including patrons under the age of 12, will be required to show a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to the performance.
- Patrons may show proof of vaccination by presenting a physical vaccination card, a photo of a physical card, or a digital confirmation of vaccination. In accordance with these protocols, all guests must present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport (guests younger than 18 will not be required to show an ID).