A Performance in the Park with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
DateSep 28, 2021
VenuePiedmont Park Oak Hill
Tuesday at 7:30PM
The Atlanta community can once again come together to enjoy the sounds of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra on Tuesday, September 28, at 7:30 p.m. at Piedmont Park's Oak Hill for the Orchestra's first Piedmont performance since 2019. This year's free outdoor concert will be led by ASO Associate Conductor Jerry Hou and will feature Associate Concertmaster Justin Bruns, plus works from musical favorites like Gershwin's An American in Paris, Bernstein's West Side Story and more.
A Performance in the Park with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra is presented by PNC and Charles Loridans Foundation, Inc. Major support provided by The Mark and Evelyn Trammell Foundation, Inc., City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs, Fulton County Arts and Culture, the Georgia Council for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Important Concert Information
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Attendees are encouraged to practice social distancing.
- Masks are required for food and beverage vendors.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available to all attendees.
- Seating with a direct view of the stage is not guaranteed. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early, as seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Concert begins at 7:30 p.m.
- The performance will take place on Piedmont Park's Oak Hill, located in the southwest corner of the park.
- There is limited parking at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens Parking Facility, adjacent to Piedmont Park. Patrons are encouraged to carpool, ride MARTA (Arts Center Station), walk or bike to the event.
- Patrons may bring outside food and beverages into the concert area; however, grills, glass containers and outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Beer, wine and food will be available for purchase on site.
- Pets are not permitted at this event. However, the Piedmont Park Dog Park will be open.
- In the case of inclement weather, check aso.org and ASO social media channels for updates.