An Intimate Evening with David Foster: Hitman Tour
with special guest Katharine McPhee
Sunday at 8:00PM
An Intimate Evening with David Foster: Hitman Tour previously scheduled for February 2, 2021 has been rescheduled to December 19, 2021. Patrons are encouraged to hold on to their tickets, as they will be honored at the new date.
(special guests are subject to change)
For his remarkable work, Foster has won 16 Grammy Awards, including three for Producer of the Year, an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe, and racked up three Oscar nominations for "Best Original Song." He has also earned a reputation as a keen spotter of new talent, playing a key role in the discovery and career launches of Celine Dion, Josh Groban, and Michael Bublé.
Atlanta Symphony Hall has made several changes to make sure your concert experience is as safe as possible. The following are additional steps that have been implemented:
- Security - Patrons will be subject to electric wanding and bag-checking at the North and South entrances of the Memorial Arts Building. The Peachtree Street entrance will be closed on the night of the show.
- Masks - Based on the City of Atlanta and CDC requirements, all patrons and staff will be required to wear masks, unless eating or drinking in designated locations. Masks must cover the nose and mouth and must be worn during the duration of the performance.
- Reduced Contact - Ticket scanning will be contactless, and staff will be equipped with masks.
- Air Circulation - HVAC ionization systems, which provide a 99.4% reduction of COVID-19 within 30 minutes, have been installed across the campus. HVAC ionization is more effective than other air-cleaning methods, and greatly reduce dust, mold, allergens and viruses.
- Sanitizing - Enhanced and frequent cleaning of high-traffic surfaces, as well as more hand sanitizing stations across the campus.